Today, I sold my 5,000 shares of Primary Petroleum (TSXV:PIE) from my HELOC account.
In at $0.35, out at $0.58, profit = +65% after commissions.
Stock Trade Commentary
I locked my profits today for Primary Petroleum which was held in my HELOC account. As I approach the end of November I am looking at lightening up the margin use. More sales should follow as I wish to eliminate the double margin completely.
This trade does not indicate the end of the story with PIE as I am considering taking another position in my TFSA account where I have funds available. As usual, after I sold my position the stock price increased another 6 cents. Oh well, can’t time Mr. Market and there is no reason to complain about 65% of return!
Ireland is in the news again complaining about the cost of borrowing, do you think we have another Greek drama in the making?
- Stock Trades: Bought Primary Petroleum (TSXV:PIE)
- Stock Trades: Bought More SkyWest Energy, Sold Primary Petroleum
- Stock Trades: Bought Reliable Energy, Primary Petroleum and Bowood Energy
- Stock Trades: Sold Second Wave Petroleum (TSXV:SCS)
- Stock Trades: Sold Palliser Oil & Gas (TSXV:PXL), Bought Second Wave Petroleum (TSXV:SCS)